Do you have a poor sexual life? you can make it good, and if you have a good sexual life, you can make it better. According to psychology, it is generally thought that an improved sexual stamina would naturally increase your confidence levels, boost your mental health as well as your overall wellbeing.
Your diet generally influences your sexual life either negatively or positively. I am sure you want to know how, well that is what I’ll be showing you in this article.
I will tell you what food you can have in your diet in other to improve your sexual libido, how your hormonal levels as well as your circulatory system can have an effect on your sexual stamina and how important your diet is to your sexual life in general.
Here are 9 Foods to Include in Your Diet That May Improve Your Sexual Health
1. Oysters: Oysters are fabulous source of zinc. Zinc is a trace element that is necessary for proper functioning of the immune system. Zinc may improve the quality of sperm as well as sperm count. Although, studies provides little information to support this, a low sperm count is usually linked with a lack of zinc. Shellfish, crabs eggs and whole grains are also good sources of zinc.
2. Green Tea: They are excellent sources of antioxidants which gives a calming effect to the body, keeps you relaxed and improves blood circulation throughout the body.
3. Tiger Nuts: Tiger nuts contain compounds such as arginine that stimulates the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide dilates blood vessel enabling an increased blood flow.
4. Bananas: Bananas are good source of potasium vitamin c and bromealin which boosts sperm production and motility. Bananas also increases the energy levels of the body.
5. Watermelon: Watermelons have a good content of vitamin C which are blood thinners, this aids blood circulation in the body. This is not backed by scientific evidence, but as a common believe, the presence of citrulline in watermelons improves erection.
6. Avocado: Avocados helps to increase sexual energy as vitamin E present in avocados fuels the body with energy. Beta-sitosterol in avocados helps to reliefs stress and lower anxiety.
7. Dark chocolates: Cocoa present in dark chocolates is thought to they are also high in antioxidants. Phenylethylamine triggers the release of serotonin and endorphins that helps to manage stress levels and improves your mood.
8. Onions: Onions are rich antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Flavonoids in onions helps in vasodilation by relaxing nerve ends therby increasing blood flow.
9. Cayenne: Cayenne or otherwise known as red pepper contains compounds that helps to increase blood flow in the body. They are also known to stimulate nerve endings which aids vasodilatation. They may also trigger the release of dopamine and endorphins which is a feel-good chemical that heats you up.